The Book Fair is coming! The Book Fair is coming!! We are looking for volunteers to fill slots from Thursday, February 18th thru Friday, February 26th to help with set up, order fufillment, tear down, and assisting students in creating their wishlists. Please click here to volunteer as much time as you can offer.
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming back to Aspen and the PTO needs your help! We are looking for another co-chair for our February book fair. If you can help, please contact Liz Burda at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your help making the Book Fair a success!
Volunteers are needed to help with the PTO Book Fair which will be taking place at Aspen Elementary from February 19th – 27th. Click here to sign up.
- Spring Band ConcertMay 26, 2016 - 9:12 am
- Orchestra/Band Date ChangeSeptember 7, 2016 - 3:45 pm
- Volunteer for PTO Classroom PartiesSeptember 8, 2016 - 7:33 am
- Comité de Padres Bilingües/ Bilingual Parent Advisory...September 12, 2016 - 2:57 pm
- Weekend Experience for Academically TalentedSeptember 14, 2016 - 7:54 pm
- Aspen Updates September 16, 2016September 16, 2016 - 7:37 am
- Hawthorn Department of Special ServicesSeptember 20, 2016 - 8:02 am
- Women in LeadershipSeptember 21, 2016 - 6:00 pm
- We Want Your Advice about District 73’s FutureFebruary 15, 2018 - 4:35 pm
- A Message Regarding Events in FloridaFebruary 15, 2018 - 4:18 pm
- Information Session On ParentingFebruary 15, 2018 - 7:00 am
- Volunteers Needed for BookFairFebruary 14, 2018 - 7:49 am
- ASPEN FAMILY BINGO NIGHTFebruary 12, 2018 - 7:51 am
- Aspen Updates February 9, 2018February 8, 2018 - 3:21 pm
- Thanks for Making Family University a Success!February 8, 2018 - 2:27 pm
- Aspen Updates February 2, 2018February 1, 2018 - 1:50 pm