The Book Fair is coming! The Book Fair is coming!! We are looking for volunteers to fill slots from Thursday, February 18th thru Friday, February 26th to help with set up, order fufillment, tear down, and assisting students in creating their wishlists. Please click here to volunteer as much time as you can offer.
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming back to Aspen and the PTO needs your help! We are looking for another co-chair for our February book fair. If you can help, please contact Liz Burda at email@example.com. We appreciate your help making the Book Fair a success!
Volunteers are needed to help with the PTO Book Fair which will be taking place at Aspen Elementary from February 19th – 27th. Click here to sign up.
- 6th Grade OrientationMarch 30, 2016 - 6:34 pm
- Aspen Updates April 29, 2016April 28, 2016 - 11:08 am
- Writing WinnersMay 4, 2016 - 7:16 pm
- Thanks For a Great Bingo Night!May 5, 2016 - 10:27 am
- Notification: fertilizer and weed control applicationMay 6, 2016 - 12:25 pm
- Band & Orchestra CampMay 10, 2016 - 7:01 pm
- Most Improved AwardMay 10, 2016 - 7:20 pm
- Register NowMay 11, 2016 - 5:24 pm
- Parent Education TeamSeptember 20, 2017 - 8:20 am
- Aspen Broadcast is now on our Website!September 19, 2017 - 1:54 pm
- AFPC Family Night on November 3rdSeptember 18, 2017 - 8:11 am
- Art Adventure Guides Needed for all ClassesSeptember 18, 2017 - 7:46 am
- Aspen Updates September 15, 2017September 14, 2017 - 3:37 pm
- Connect with HawthornSeptember 11, 2017 - 3:38 pm
- Unconfirmed Report About a Male Approaching StudentsSeptember 8, 2017 - 3:31 pm
- Aspen Updates September 8, 2017September 7, 2017 - 3:44 pm