The Book Fair is coming! The Book Fair is coming!! We are looking for volunteers to fill slots from Thursday, February 18th thru Friday, February 26th to help with set up, order fufillment, tear down, and assisting students in creating their wishlists. Please click here to volunteer as much time as you can offer.
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming back to Aspen and the PTO needs your help! We are looking for another co-chair for our February book fair. If you can help, please contact Liz Burda at email@example.com. We appreciate your help making the Book Fair a success!
Volunteers are needed to help with the PTO Book Fair which will be taking place at Aspen Elementary from February 19th – 27th. Click here to sign up.
- Raising Resilient ChildrenJanuary 5, 2016 - 9:40 am
- Hawthorn’s 2016 Summer Band and Orchestra CampFebruary 9, 2016 - 7:56 am
- Volunteers Needed for PTO BookfairFebruary 10, 2016 - 7:55 am
- Hawthorn Parent Education: Coding @ HomeFebruary 11, 2016 - 10:31 am
- Aspen Travels the World Family EventFebruary 11, 2016 - 2:31 pm
- Aspen Updates February 12, 2016February 11, 2016 - 3:41 pm
- Choice Time Volunteer TrainingFebruary 18, 2016 - 3:48 pm
- Aspen Updates February 19, 2016February 18, 2016 - 3:50 pm
- Musical HonorMarch 22, 2017 - 11:07 am
- Early Voting Begins this Week for the April 4 ElectionMarch 22, 2017 - 9:36 am
- 6th Grade Parent OrientationMarch 20, 2017 - 7:59 am
- Signs of Suicide & Depression AwarenessMarch 20, 2017 - 7:06 am
- Dual Language Expands to Middle SchoolsMarch 19, 2017 - 1:32 pm
- Education Foundation LaunchedMarch 19, 2017 - 1:22 pm
- Register Now for D73 Summer ClassesMarch 19, 2017 - 12:38 pm
- Aspen Art FairMarch 18, 2017 - 1:18 pm