Don’t miss out on Aspen’s last social event of the season! The Aspen Family Partnership Council is hosting A Spring Fling ~ an Aspen family dance to be held outside near the playground (in the event of inclement weather, the event will be held in the gym). It’s not too late to send in your $5 per family registration fee for this event to be held from 6:30 – 8:00 PM on Friday, April 24! You may also pay at the door! Entertainment to be provided by Lou Loiben of Personalities. C’mon out and get your ‘Spring’ on!
Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 9:00 a.m.-Noon (check-in at 8:45 a.m.)
Parents of students starting at Aspen in the fall of 2015 are invited to register and attend the Parent Program, but the Children’s Program is only for CURRENTLY registered Aspen families. Please contact Nicole Carson or (847) 858-5602 if you have any questions.
For All Parents: Acclaimed Author and Speaker Kim Olver will Present Empowerment Parenting Workshop and Aspen Teachers/Staff will lead breakout sessions on the Home-School Connection. Breakout sessions taught by Mrs. Gerjol, Mrs. Manchester, Mrs. Motley, Mrs. Novak, Mrs. Saliba, Mrs. Szoke, and Mrs. Wysong.
Children’s Program (children MUST be at least 4 years old and currently enrolled Aspen family): Our awesome educational program organized by Mrs. Block, Mrs. Brocks, Mrs. Kirby and Mrs. Zurek and taught by Mrs. Foley, Mrs. Ivy, Ms. Leahy, Mrs. Liberacki, Mrs. Loiban, Mrs. Niedbalski, Mrs. Olson, Ms. Sturgill and Mrs. Vynnyk will once again delight children aged 4 through 5th grade. (Aspen Graduates are welcome…if they’d like to volunteer to help, please note so on your registration form). Kids 4 years old through 1st Grade will learn how to identify their needs and meet them responsibly through age-appropriate educational activities which include team-building games, physical exercise, creative projects and story-telling. Kids in 2nd-5th Grade will learn tips and tools on managing their behavior and meeting their needs effectively and responsibly through fun and engaging activities like a scavenger hunt, toy car races, and team-building games. A healthy snack will be provided.
A HUGE thank you to Philly G’s and Tavern on 60 for their generosity in catering lunch!
- D73 Library Art ShowFebruary 24, 2016 - 11:36 am
- Architect Begins WorkApril 7, 2016 - 8:49 am
- Master Facility Planning UnderwayApril 14, 2016 - 9:39 am
- 2016 Teacher and Staff Appreciation WeekApril 14, 2016 - 10:22 am
- Aspen Open House and Music ProgramApril 19, 2016 - 8:37 am
- Aspen Family Bingo Night on April 29thApril 21, 2016 - 7:55 am
- Process Continues on FacilitiesApril 21, 2016 - 5:42 pm
- Aspen Students Demonstrate RespectApril 25, 2016 - 12:45 pm
- Thanks to Our AFPC Volunteers!June 8, 2017 - 8:42 am
- Girls on the Run Perform Skit at Senior CenterJune 8, 2017 - 8:10 am
- Fly Away EventJune 7, 2017 - 3:27 pm
- Olympic Day 2017June 5, 2017 - 4:04 pm
- Girls on the Run Perform at Victory CentreJune 2, 2017 - 1:35 pm
- Aspen 5th Grader, Polina Chaadayeva, Illinois State Rhythmic...May 30, 2017 - 1:02 pm
- Fifth Grade Healthy Lifestyles Graduation CeremonyMay 25, 2017 - 10:50 am
- Aspen Updates, May 26, 2017May 25, 2017 - 8:43 am