The Book Fair is coming! The Book Fair is coming!! We are looking for volunteers to fill slots from Thursday, February 18th thru Friday, February 26th to help with set up, order fufillment, tear down, and assisting students in creating their wishlists. Please click here to volunteer as much time as you can offer.
The Scholastic Book Fair is coming back to Aspen and the PTO needs your help! We are looking for another co-chair for our February book fair. If you can help, please contact Liz Burda at email@example.com. We appreciate your help making the Book Fair a success!
PTO Room Party Sign Up is now online! Please click here to indicate your interest in volunteering for this year’s PTO-sponsored classroom parties. You must sign up by Friday, September 11th. Final party assignments will be emailed to you at the end of September. Please contact Robyn Kaufman, Aspen’s PTO VP, firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. For Room Parent Volunteer information click on the links below:
Volunteers are needed to help with the PTO Book Fair which will be taking place at Aspen Elementary from February 19th – 27th. Click here to sign up.
|1. The Hawthorn Dial will be sent home soon! The Dial is a “must have” for every Hawthorn family. Parents have used the Dial to set up play dates with their child’s classmates, make birthday party lists, and call the schools. The Dial is free with every PTO membership! More information on joining the PTO can be found on the Join the PTO page. http://pto.hawthorn73.org/page.php?id=732_0_18_0
2. Target’s® “Take Charge of Education” program offers one of the easiest ways to raise money for our schools. If you have a Target Visa or Target REDcard, you can designate a Hawthorn School or the John Powers Center to receive a cash donation equal to 1% of purchases made at Target and 1/2% of purchases made everywhere else. Target also offers a 5% discount on your entire purchase every time you pay with one of their cards. Please visit the PTO website for more information. http://pto.hawthorn73.org/page.php?id=736_0_18_0
3. The Hawthorn PTO Discount Savings Cards are 50% off with amazing local vendors that will help you save money and will raise money for our schools! If you’re interested in purchasing a $5 card, please email email@example.com
The PTO is busy bringing you great deals and wonderfully easy opportunities to earn money for our schools and our children. Please be sure to bookmark the PTO website for all the latest news and deals, currently including the Dial, Take Charge of Education with Target, and the ever popular PTO Discount Savings cards. New events happen throughout the year so check back often, and watch your child’s backpack for weekly news.
- Raising Resilient ChildrenJanuary 5, 2016 - 9:40 am
- Hawthorn’s 2016 Summer Band and Orchestra CampFebruary 9, 2016 - 7:56 am
- Volunteers Needed for PTO BookfairFebruary 10, 2016 - 7:55 am
- Hawthorn Parent Education: Coding @ HomeFebruary 11, 2016 - 10:31 am
- Aspen Travels the World Family EventFebruary 11, 2016 - 2:31 pm
- Aspen Updates February 12, 2016February 11, 2016 - 3:41 pm
- Choice Time Volunteer TrainingFebruary 18, 2016 - 3:48 pm
- Aspen Updates February 19, 2016February 18, 2016 - 3:50 pm
- Musical HonorMarch 22, 2017 - 11:07 am
- Early Voting Begins this Week for the April 4 ElectionMarch 22, 2017 - 9:36 am
- 6th Grade Parent OrientationMarch 20, 2017 - 7:59 am
- Signs of Suicide & Depression AwarenessMarch 20, 2017 - 7:06 am
- Dual Language Expands to Middle SchoolsMarch 19, 2017 - 1:32 pm
- Education Foundation LaunchedMarch 19, 2017 - 1:22 pm
- Register Now for D73 Summer ClassesMarch 19, 2017 - 12:38 pm
- Aspen Art FairMarch 18, 2017 - 1:18 pm