Walk-in Kindergarten Registration is set for 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 25 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 26 at Hawthorn Middle School South, 600 N. Aspen Drive, Vernon Hills. Parents must bring registration documents outlined on the kindergarten registration page.
Aspen students are part of the online meal prepayment/management system from Meals Plus called Lunch Pre Pay. This a a secure and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student’s meal account using a credit or debit card. Parents can easily check the account balance and review student purchases through a simple-to-use 90 day history report. You may also sign up to receive a low balance email notification.
Families are urged to begin using http://www.LunchPrepay.com. To register for the program you will need to first go online and setup an account for each student. The account requires your child’s student ID number, which each family received in early September. (If you do not have your child’s ID please contact the Aspen Office at 947-990-4300 and they will assist you.) There is no membership fee for Hawthorn parents to use this system, however there is a $1.95 transaction fee to cover bank/credit card processing fees.
Please register today:
Go online to http://www.LunchPrepay.com
Create an account for each student, using your child’s student ID number, which was sent home in early September. If you need further help with an ID please contact the Aspen main office at 847-990-4300.
Prepay for meals using a credit or debit card.
Set a low balance email notification, check 90-day history and more.
- Aspen Travels the World Family EventFebruary 11, 2016 - 2:31 pm
- Art ShowMarch 30, 2016 - 6:46 pm
- Music AwardMarch 31, 2016 - 11:22 am
- Aspen Updates April 1, 2016March 31, 2016 - 3:28 pm
- Architect Begins WorkApril 7, 2016 - 8:49 am
- Master Facility Planning UnderwayApril 14, 2016 - 9:39 am
- 2016 Teacher and Staff Appreciation WeekApril 14, 2016 - 10:22 am
- Aspen Open House and Music ProgramApril 19, 2016 - 8:37 am
- Fifth Grade Healthy Lifestyles Graduation CeremonyMay 25, 2017 - 10:50 am
- Aspen Updates, May 26, 2017May 25, 2017 - 8:43 am
- Fourth Graders Support VHGive InitiativeMay 24, 2017 - 7:50 am
- Spring ConcertMay 23, 2017 - 12:24 pm
- Have You Registered?May 19, 2017 - 1:49 pm
- Building Life Long ReadersMay 19, 2017 - 1:29 pm
- Aspen Updates May 12, 2017May 11, 2017 - 9:05 am
- Most Improved Student AwardMay 9, 2017 - 5:16 pm