Walk-in Kindergarten Registration is set for 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 25 and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Feb. 26 at Hawthorn Middle School South, 600 N. Aspen Drive, Vernon Hills. Parents must bring registration documents outlined on the kindergarten registration page.
Aspen students are part of the online meal prepayment/management system from Meals Plus called Lunch Pre Pay. This a a secure and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student’s meal account using a credit or debit card. Parents can easily check the account balance and review student purchases through a simple-to-use 90 day history report. You may also sign up to receive a low balance email notification.
Families are urged to begin using http://www.LunchPrepay.com. To register for the program you will need to first go online and setup an account for each student. The account requires your child’s student ID number, which each family received in early September. (If you do not have your child’s ID please contact the Aspen Office at 947-990-4300 and they will assist you.) There is no membership fee for Hawthorn parents to use this system, however there is a $1.95 transaction fee to cover bank/credit card processing fees.
Please register today:
Go online to http://www.LunchPrepay.com
Create an account for each student, using your child’s student ID number, which was sent home in early September. If you need further help with an ID please contact the Aspen main office at 847-990-4300.
Prepay for meals using a credit or debit card.
Set a low balance email notification, check 90-day history and more.
- Raising Resilient ChildrenJanuary 5, 2016 - 9:40 am
- Hawthorn’s 2016 Summer Band and Orchestra CampFebruary 9, 2016 - 7:56 am
- Volunteers Needed for PTO BookfairFebruary 10, 2016 - 7:55 am
- Hawthorn Parent Education: Coding @ HomeFebruary 11, 2016 - 10:31 am
- Aspen Travels the World Family EventFebruary 11, 2016 - 2:31 pm
- Aspen Updates February 12, 2016February 11, 2016 - 3:41 pm
- Choice Time Volunteer TrainingFebruary 18, 2016 - 3:48 pm
- Aspen Updates February 19, 2016February 18, 2016 - 3:50 pm
- Musical HonorMarch 22, 2017 - 11:07 am
- Early Voting Begins this Week for the April 4 ElectionMarch 22, 2017 - 9:36 am
- 6th Grade Parent OrientationMarch 20, 2017 - 7:59 am
- Signs of Suicide & Depression AwarenessMarch 20, 2017 - 7:06 am
- Dual Language Expands to Middle SchoolsMarch 19, 2017 - 1:32 pm
- Education Foundation LaunchedMarch 19, 2017 - 1:22 pm
- Register Now for D73 Summer ClassesMarch 19, 2017 - 12:38 pm
- Aspen Art FairMarch 18, 2017 - 1:18 pm